Monday, May 28, 2012

Just what I needed *sarcasm*

Another craft....

I purchased a bunch of beads several years ago when I thought I'd make my own stitch markers (I made several, but found I don't like knitting with fancy stitch markers, so I stopped). The kids occasionally ask me if they can make me a bracelet or a necklace or something, but for the most part the beads sit. Until this weekend when I needed to repair Chey's charm bracelet and pulled out my beads and tools.....

I accidentally (if I didn't start with the intention of making something and it just kind of happened with no real purpose, it's still an accident, right??) made these






and these.....




Now I want to go and buy more earring findings.... which will mean more beads and probably a book or two about beading.... fortunately beads and their various implements are small and easy to store.... I can probably find room for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment