Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What did I do today?

hmmmm... let's see. I did the normal get-the-kid-to-school thing in the morning, talked on the phone, did some laundry, cleaned up the kitchen, took the dog to the groomers, bought Chey some new jeans, took Chey to Kindergarten, went for lunch at a friend's house, picked up Jade from the groomers, picked up the kids and went to piano lessons, went to pick up a blanket for the WCOBBS (I'm doing the border), made dinner, cleaned up after dinner, read the kids their nightly chapter (two tonight) of the Eragon series (we're on Eldest) and.....

knit this....




Pattern is the Star Crossed Slouchy Beret (Ravelry Link) knit with some handspun that I did fairly early on in my spinning journey..... Hats are not my friends, but this one's not bad.....  and it hasn't been blocked yet, so I'm sure it'll slouch more when it is.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment