Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mesh Panel Tee: New Pattern

The weather finally cooperated enough for some pictures of my newest design so I packed up the kids and we went to a rock monument so that you couldn't see how brown it is here right now...... My photographer was Eli. He's pretty good, if I do say so myself......  Introducing:

The pattern for "Mesh Panel Tee" (I know, I am SO not original with my names)














Knit with two strands of Madelinetosh Tosh Lace held together, this top was knit from the top down using the contiguous method developed by SusieM. This method allows the knitter to knit a top down, seamless sweater with set-in sleeves.

I hope you like it..... there will be a child's version coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Such a great classic shape, the mesh panel makes it visually interesting (and appealing!).

    ReplyDelete