Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Pattern

I finally sat down and wrote out a pattern for the combined hat/mitten/scarf set that I made for Elizabeth for Christmas and then for Chey.

The prototype was for Elizabeth.... it looked like this. The hood buttoned under the chin, which works great for older kids, but little kids have a hard time with buttons......

I then made a few changes.... a larger hood and a cowl-type attachment to make the hood so it could be pulled over the head....... which resulted in this:

And the pattern is now available either:

Through Ravelry: Winter All-in-One

or Here :

No more lost mittens! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment