Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All that! and a pile of yarn.

Firstly, as promised ..... a picture of the yarn purchased on the trip. I visited a total of 11 yarn stores and 3 studios...and I barely touched the available fibre-y goodness on Vancouver Island..... I didn't purchase at every location, but very nearly.....


and now we're home. After a marathon drive of a total of 16 hours, we arrived home at 11:45pm Mountain time last night. I had not planned to drive the entire way (although, I'll be honest and say that I hoped I could), but the kids were beyond amazing and I wasn't tired in the slightest, so we pushed on.... and on. We stopped in Vancouver to meet my new little nephew Niko (he is adorable!) and then to grab dinner on the go in Kamloops and a quick potty break in Golden and that was it. The kids were quiet the entire trip (they talked amongst themselves, but didn't ask the dreaded "are we there yet").










I'm happy to be home, but sad that I left... We had a fabulous time.

1 comment:

  1. Holy doodle lady! That is one great mountain of new stash! What a cutie patootie too!

    ReplyDelete