Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 things....

There has been this "thing" going around on Facebook lately. You are supposed to post 25 random things about yourself and then tag 25 people. I've been tagged several times and haven't bothered to post my 25 things, mainly because, although I love to READ that stuff, I absolutely hate, hate, hate bugging others. I truly feel that "read this and pass it on" type email and posting is the online equivalent of coughing without covering your mouth.... who knows what you've just passed on to the next person in line.....

I am going to post my 25 random things here though.... without a "pass it on" ending.

1. I wasn't going to do this, but Christina made me...
2. I knit, crochet and now spin (like Sleeping Beauty, not like riding a stationary bike... and no comments from the peanut gallery about my comparison to Sleeping Beauty)
3. Even though I'm almost 36, I can still *almost* get one leg behind my head... and yes, I tried it to make sure...
4. I can also touch the base of my nose with my tongue
5. I have 2 dogs, a standard poodle and a toy poodle... and I think poodles RAWK.
6. 80% of the TV I watch is documentary-ish
7. My son has ADHD and he's gifted, which means he talks at about 5,000 miles an hour and soon he'll be able to out think me....
8. My son was 3lbs 5 oz and 15 inches long when he was born
9. I also have an adopted daughter who is my sun, moon and stars
10. I once broke a boat and made an ex-boyfriend and my friend paddle us to help....
11. I have NEVER been to a concert
12. I'm basically a big ole scaredy cat. I am scared of EVERYTHING
13. I went to college/university for 4 yrs and have nothing to show for it (except the student loan debt which took foreva to pay off!).. sigh.
14. My son just informed me that being a Mom is not a REAL job... I hope he clones himself and stays at home to find out for himself....
15. I went to a 3 day knitting retreat in November and loved it.....
16. I went to 7 different schools growing up.
17. I still occasionally dream that I'm in high school...
18. I once walked straight into a light standard and nearly knocked myself on my ass. Did I mention that I was wearing a short skirt and high heels at the time... oh and it was RIGHT in front of a pub in Whistler, full of mountain biking HOT guys.....???
19. I was somewhat known in college for my car... the Blue Demon.... as in "OH?? You're the girl with THAT car".... and it wasn't a positive "Oh".
20. I have a very sick and dirty sense of humor.
21. I like books that hurt my brain, but I read lots of junk food in between to keep me sane. At least I used to like those books, now all I do is knit.
22. Dale and I have been together for nearly 16 years and I even still like him most of the time
23. I walk almost every day
24. I write a blog and people actually read it, amazing!
25. Facebook keeps crashing when I try to publish this note.. I wonder what THAT means?? LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment