Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I think it's safe to say....

Spring has SPRUNG!!! Lookie... a flower in my garden!!!! I planted over 500 bulbs in the fall..... I'm very excited to see the continuing show through spring and early summer!




I've been spinning again. I started spinning some gorgeous silk, just before Christmas, but lost my mojo. I decided to finish the singles yesterday (I had 1/2 bobbin left to fill) and when I was almost done... the doorbell rang and the Woolee Winder I had ordered in January was at the door. This lit a fire under my butt and with the Woolee winder I was able to ply 408 meters on ONE bobbin, amazing!..... It's a light fingering weight yarn (although I haven't done the WPI to check for sure) and purdy as hell....... I am now motivated to do more spinning which is probably good, considering that I ordered a sweater's worth of Roving a couple of weeks ago and it's due to arrive at any time......


No comments:

Post a Comment